Sunday, March 28, 2010

A minor stumbling block

Well some good news today...... My son has learned to ride a two wheel bicycle! I was begininng to wonder if we would ever get him finished with that task. But he has finally learned and is very happy and proud of himself.

Now, I have seven rows left on my ugly Commonwealth of Virginia non-usable dishcloth and what happens? I dropped a freaking stitch. This is a major bummer because I have no clue how I am to fix it. I really want to finish this damn thing and move on to something else, something that I really want to make.

I found this project http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90383AD.html?noImages and aside from the gay ass looking guy modeling it I think it would make a cool project. My thought is that this might fit under my motorcycle helmet. Major problem is that you need to use circular needles and I don't think I'm even close to moving up yet so guess it is back to the design search.

No comments:

Post a Comment