Friday, March 26, 2010

Still Working on the ugly VA cloth

Man........ I am almost finished with my first ever knitting project, it's kicking my ass. I'm on row 47 of a 59 row dish cloth; the only problem is mine will not be functional because I made it out of Red Heart Super Saver yarn instead of cotton.

Had to take my daughter to a middle school orientation last night. They actually get electives nowadays, who knew. We walked around the building and talked to teachers for the most part I was impressed. However, in the Library they had four chess boards set up, I don't know who is teaching chess there but come on...... at least have the board orientated correctly.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. but that will be a perfect dish cloth cause you can use it like a brillo pad:-) for those rough patches of pots and pans:-)

    ReplyDelete